KICK UP YOUR HEELS! NEXT CHAPTER MEETING-SATURDAY, MAY 28TH 2016

http://emailimages.tumembership.org/chapter_images/0000/1488/BABY_DANCING.jpg

KICK UP YOUR HEELS!

NEXT CHAPTER MEETING-SATURDAY, MAY 28TH 2016

We will meet on Saturday, May 28th 2016 at Millers Island Access on River Road on the Clinch River. As part of our continuing summer series of getting out and enjoying fishing or just gathering together join us at 11:00 AM for an event "on the water"! The chapter will provide hot dogs and fixin's, we are asking members just to bring a small side item, like beans, potato salad or a dessert to share with the group.

This will be the kick off event for our summer chapter meetings and we invite all to come out and spend some time at the river. Whether you plan to fish or just sit in the shade it will be a great day with friends and family. The TVA Norris Dam Recreational Release schedule is showing the water will get to Millers Island about 10:30 AM.; that usually means you can wade fish in that area until that time. (Side note: Water flow releases can change so check that day before venturing out in the water.)

We will meet rain or shine (unless lightning) as we will cook under a pop-up canopy that day, as a side note if you have a pop-up canopy please bring so we can have seating for those who want to enjoy the shade.  As we get closer more emails with up dates will continue to go out to everyone.

So bring a side item, a chair to sit in and your fishing gear as we spend the day "on the water". As always friends, family, neighbors and dogs are welcome on a leash! Please send me an email to let us know how many are coming with you so we can have enough hot dogs for all!   john711111@yahoo.com

Look for more news as we get closer and looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, May 28th at 11AM at the river! See map below.

SIDE NOTE: Also on May 28th & May 29th Project Healing Waters are also holding an event sponsored by the Clinch River TU chapter, where veterans are partnered with TU chapter members for a day on the water! If you would like to volunteer for either day send me an email and I will get your request to the event organizers.

Email link: john711111@yahoo.com